1. Types of Personal Information We Collect
Personal Information is information that can be used to identify user. It also includes other information that may be associated with Personal Information. You may provide us with Personal Information when you register for an account, use the Service, post User Content, interact with other users of the Service through communication or messaging features, or send us customer service related requests.
2. How Sour Patch Kids Games Collects Personal Information
We may ask you for Personal Information when you register, subscribe, create an account, or otherwise interact with the Services or contact Sour Patch Kids Games through Google Play Services or Oculus Services.
If you use a social media platform, a mobile device or other third-party method of communication to interact with Sour Patch Kids Games or the Services, that platform may have a specific privacy statement that governs the use of Personal Information related to that platform. If you have questions about the security and privacy settings of your mobile device, please refer to instructions from your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
If you use the Services on a mobile device and your mobile device’s settings allow it, we may collect Personal Information from your mobile device. Please see the Your Choices section under the heading “mobile” for more information on the types of Personal Information that Sour Patch Kids Games may collect from the Services operating on a mobile device.
From time to time, we may obtain additional Personal Information from third parties. For example, we may collect Personal Information from third parties to help us better understand you, and to otherwise enhance the Services.
3. How Sour Patch Kids Games Uses Personal Information
Sour Patch Kids Games uses Personal Information to:
- Operate and improve our Services;
- Perform analytics;
- Provide customer support to users;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing;
- Carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
4. When and Why Sour Patch Kids Games Discloses Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information as described below:
- With our service providers that provide services for us to assist us in carrying out the purposes described in Section 3 above such as sending emails on our behalf, administering sweepstakes and contests.
- With trusted third party business partners who are obligated to keep your information confidential.
- To effect a merger, acquisition, or otherwise; to support the sale or transfer of business assets; to enforce our rights or protect our property; to protect the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request; or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions. We may also disclose Personal Information to defend ourselves in litigation or a regulatory action, and when required or advised to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate. If Sour Patch Kids Games are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on one or more of our Services of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information; or
- Otherwise with your consent.
Sour Patch Kids Games may also disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, we may provide our merchants, business partners, or other third parties with reports that contain aggregated data, statistical data, and/or anonymized data.
5. Cookies and Related Technologies
When you use our Services, we may collect certain information by automated or electronic means, using technologies such as cookies, browser analysis tools, and web server logs. As you use our Services, your browser and devices communicate with servers operated by us, our business partners and services providers to coordinate and record the interactivity and fill your requests for services and information.
The information from cookies and related technology is stored in web server logs and also in web cookies kept on your computers or mobile devices, which are then transmitted back to our Services by your computers or mobile devices. These servers are operated and the cookies managed by us, or our service providers.
Some cookies are temporary, whereas others may be configured to last longer. “Session” cookies are temporary cookies used for various reasons, such as to manage page views. Your browser usually erases Session cookies once you exit your browser. “Persistent” cookies are more permanent cookies that are stored on your computers or mobile devices even beyond when you exit your browser. We use Persistent cookies for a number of purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided (such as your user id if you asked to be remembered), and storing your preferences.
We collect many different types of information from cookies and other technologies. For example, we may collect information from the devices you use to access our Services, your operating system type or mobile device model, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone of your device. Browsers routinely send these types of information to web servers. Our server logs also record the Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses of the devices you use to interact with the Services. An IP address is a unique identifier that devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. We may also collect information about the website you were visiting before you came to our Services and the website you visit after you leave our Services, if this information is supplied to us by your browser.
We also use third party services, such as Flurry Analytics, to help us understand how visitors interact with our website and to help improve our user experience.
Connecting through Social Networks
6. Security of Personal Information
We use certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards that are designed to improve the integrity and security of your personally identifiable information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store on the Service and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice through the Service if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach you should notify us at email@example.com.
7. Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, we do not allow children under 13 to knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years-of-age. If we learn that personally identifiable information has been collected on the Service from persons under the age of 13 and without verifiable parental consent, then we will take the appropriate steps. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under the age of 13 has obtained an account on the Service, then you may alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request that we delete that child’s personally identifiable information from our systems.
8. Privacy Settings
Although we may allow you to adjust your privacy settings to limit access to your information, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your information. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that information you post on the Service will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of information that you have posted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other users have copied or stored such information.
10. Our Contact Information
Last Updated November 8th, 2016